Date: Jan 27, 2018
Time: 11:00-1:30pm, workout will begin promptly at 11:15
Seated workout for the core: An energetic exercise class emphasizing core strengthening – exercises for the abdominal muscles, upper and lower back, shoulder girdle and hips – integrated with balance exercises and stretching warmup and cool down!
Presented by: Cathy Luhman, PT, MSCS
The Rehabilitation Institute of St. Louis
Find ways to stay active while living with MS by joining Fitness Friends!!
- 45 Minutes of fitness activity designed for the MS
- New session available each month
- Variety of activities include seated Latin dance, Yoga, Tai Chi and more
- Improve mobility, alleviate stress, flex your mind, body and soul
- Involve your support partners
- Free lunch with your new fitness friends